I. General Notes
This document has been last modified at 7/2/2023
For the purposes of this policy:
- "We" (or "us", "our") refers to an a developer of Word'n'Seek, Adam Svoboda.
- "Game" refers to the Word'n'Seek app or the website word-n-seek.com.
II. What data do We collect?
We don't collect any personal data, We only store data used by the Game necessary for the app functionality.
We collect the following data:
- last Game settings (size, custom time limit),
- customization settings (disabling the timer, disabling the word correctness hint),
- current win streak,
- link queue,
- the count, how many times have you played the game and when should We remind you to donate,
- Your unique user ID.
Some of the previosly mentioned data is stored only in the Word'n'Seek app, not on the website.
This data is stored only on your device or your browser, it is not sent to any third-party servers.
We collect the following data that is sent to Our servers:
- Your daily game submissions.
This data is sent to Our servers and it is kept under Your unique user ID.
III. How do We use your data?
Your data is only used for the customization purposes, or the purposes of reminding you to donate.
IV. How can you delete your data?
If you want to delete your data, you can do it by navigating to "Settings" > "Delete my data" in the Word'n'Seek app, or by clicking "Show settings" and then "Delete my data" on the website.
V. Changes to This Policy
We may provide changes and improvements to this policy without any notice.
VI. Contact Us